Friday, April 24, 2009

Haiz,today i wake up late again,scold by my mum...Bla bla bla bla~~
And the importance is i get humiliate by others again..so i'm having bad mood and no one dare to come close and chat with me..cause my face is extremely BLACK..Moreover,i can't spot any nice book at the book fair..Bad Luck

Tomorrow is sports day,dunno how ..teacher request for DRUMLINE but we haven't practise yet..and today's marching is HORRIBLE just like a shit...just hope tommorow all the member will do the best and score for the best performance..

Everyone says i black already...so how?!lock myself at home or use white paint to paint my face??
God pls help...anyone know any tips on whitening pls tell me...thx guys...

At last,those who humiliate me better watch up because i will change...




But luckily i get some new stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment