Saturday, April 9, 2011

When everything comes to a full stop.

LOL. Once i open my blog then i got a feeling to type this tittle '' When everything comes to a full stop.'' Weird huh? I sendiri also dunno y i will put this tittle..HAHAHA.
Well, i think is god trying to tell me tat something is going to end?
Friendship?
Education? 
Freedom?
My luck?
Earth?
Human population?
Or watever..

I'm thinking the same thing again and again and again..i thought i already solve it..but it's not :( 
Problems are always exist around us.
U refuse to think or solve the problem, Doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist anymore.
So pls dont escape from problems LEOW CHOON HUI!!
Y i'm saying tat? cause i'm doing tat all the time. 

Today is saturday.Should be happy and excited.Because according to my lifestyle..Friday longed for saturday,Saturday longed for party and Sunday.....Full stop. Juz stop there..haha...So saturday is not thinking day for me.But regarding to my fb profile..i think a lot today..HAHA.

Mainly is tat i finally clear about my future.Being a successful and useful guy in the future.No matter wat field.Tat's my current and newest dream. But i dun hope tat i become really important people tat everyone wants to get knw me.It's troublesome..plus i'm not those kind of people tat likes to ''ying chou'' unless with my friends tat i comfortable with. HAHA..juz moderate guy will do. Not so important but yet too important to not depends on me =] Banyak conditions ya? No choice...I'm not those working machine! I'm those who wants to enjoy my life.haha.

Next, It's on my fb status also...Never live behind others shadow,Live ur own!
I'm so not independent. Tat's y i need friends and my family members so badly.I've been living under others shadow for quite many years.Imitating them,following their decisions etc etc..
Now i wanna walk out from tat shadow and live my own! Instead of living under others shadow,why dont i make myself become better one and let others to live under my shadow? Huh? Then i got ''gen mei gou'' tat time..hahahaha..juz jk lah..actually no one should live under others shadow lah..juz be yourself.everyone is unique in certain ways right?

Enough for me =] Let's talk about last night.
It was a gathering for poi lam 5s3.Not many ppl attended but it's  fun. Whole mp is full of our laughter and chatting sound..17 of us like ''bao cheong''...The long lost 吹水 session is back..HAHA..cause we used to do tat a lot in poi lam.Not to mention in words.Let u guys feel it through photos. =}


 Monkey is on the move.


My hair >< Actually tear by someone.

Facebook album.


No comments:

Post a Comment