Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sick+Rehibernating

When i wake up today,i felt not so well so i go downstairs cari ubat but then i gv up cause i couldn't find it..then i go back to my room and kiss my bed....one kiss until 10 something a.m...Sleep like a pig(beware of me...i got swine flu cause i'm pig ma...for today only)..my bro din go school also cause his eyes red again...sometime i really pity he cause his eyes can't cure only can control it by medicine...Haiz...so i help him make bed....


My friends.....it's time for a short break of blogging life...Exam is just at the corner i dun wanna miss it and dun wanna fail it...Besides,those stupid houseworks are killing me slowly and slowly...First time to wash a dustbin that full of worms inside it...It's suck's.....

Annoucement:THis blog will be hibernate for few weeks...dun miss yo...

No comments:

Post a Comment