Friday, May 1, 2009

Swine Flu

Symptoms
- fever, headache, muscle aches, dry cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, extreme fatigue
- especially for children, there may be stomach symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.

Prevention :
- Always cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, avoid touching your face, nose or mouth too frequently
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers
- Avoiding large public gatherings
- Wearing a respiratory mask ( if you don't mind it looks ugly or odd )
- Don't buy any pork import from Mexican & US
- Pork 100% cook
- Do not touch any pig

Becareful every one...


Phew...my blog been hibernate for few days,happened many things around me...
tat day i went to bank then i took a number 2091 luckily an aunty very nice gave me 2071 number...no need wait so long...(thx yo aunty)




Haiz..being busybody is not good...i get reduce 5 marks of discipline of mine by tat brutal MR.OH..haiz....
After being bad mood for half a day,i decided to have a haircut cauze my hair is extremly long...it charge me for RM30 but i think it's worth cauze i look fabulous and everyone saying my new hairstyle Rock....


It's my new hairstyle(dun get vomit due to the person yo,but the hairstyle really rocks..)
Tomorrow is our school Poi Lam idol competition...very nervous(dun get misunderstand,i didn't take part in it,i'm just a committee member)

Moreover,tomorrow my parents and my sis are going to turkey...my sis really lucky everytime she is free to go...i can't go cauze exam is coming...the most horrible thing is i need to do my housework for almost two week because my maid has gone back to her homeland and will be back a month later...tat's enough to killing me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment