Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yesterday and Today..Double the awesomeness!! Part 2

16 December 2010.
It's freezing cold today..But i like this kind of weather.make me feel like staying overseas.so comfortable..not hot at all..Tat's y tdy imma in good mood..haha..Tdy my bro sot jor..he ajak me go and ply snooker near jusco thr..upstairs of infinity...wow,tat place damn nice and the price is reasonable..but many ppl smoking thr..haiz..too bad..busuknya! After tat, v went for Nasmir,Nasi kandar..Hmm~the maggi goreng is awesome! Nasi kandar belanja by my bro also..Woohoo! Thx bro..my day won't be nice without u.
5.30p.m jor lu...wanna go sam chai school setup dy..meet some ppl thr..and most of them thought i'm from sam tet...Do i look like sam tet boy?? Chee hou said because sam tat zai all lc lc geh..thn tat time i din talk,he said my face look very very very lc...hahaha..mana ada wor...
V done our job very quickly...Sam tet instructor belanja us go yam cha..yer...tak mahu lah..dengan u? Allah,suffer! so i decided go ''Hot net" with chee hou..two sozai go 'da gei' hahaha..
After tat,Pgs instructor ask who is chee hou and choon hui...thn v answered him..Thn he said...tmr and sat u two better come earlier and dun be late!! u two are very important..i got lot's of thing for u two to do...Wah, my hobby is Curi Tulang geh wor...u gv so important job for me to do ar? u sure pengsan geh lor...hahahah.No matter how lah..i will try my best and not to curi tulang...if i can...Buahahaha :)

**Hey girl,whr r u? A day without u is like a year without rain...I do miss you..Sob :( **

No comments:

Post a Comment