Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Finally :D

Finally I can put down on you.I know that i'm still in love with you but at least i managed to control my feelings towards you.I managed to delete ur contact in my phonebook,the favorite slot..Delete our FB chat history.Stop stalking on your profile.Erm,u got who you need and i know tat i never ever can give u tat feelings tat you always seek for.Perhaps i can do much more better if v r friends...Best Friends forever ya : D
Well talking about friends...I'm so sorry to u guys cause i always disappear when u all got activities..haha
I'm sorry tat i didn't come out when u all phone me up and go for k box..yum cha...yin ying house....etc..
Nxt time when i get me wheels,Imma sure attend all the activities if i'm free..so sorry ya my friends.

So,here's a song dedicate to BAN QIAO HUI and MY FRIENDS (need not i list it out lah..dude mah..haha..too many jor) Here's the song Count on me by Bruno Mars..
Friends u all can count on me cause this is what a friend needed for : D


No comments:

Post a Comment