Friday, February 18, 2011

Random

Sorry guys,cause i din update my blog for like...decades! LOL.The reason why i din update is because I'm quite busying with my ''thing''..Well,I currently work as a promoter ( well,as least i interview to the agency,dunno they wanna hire me anot,but i think i had a awesome interview cause i bull shit a lot of things,once again thx to Leo club :D ) Another one is tat i'm a part time boss now..haha.Online store.Feel free to visit us.

Steps that leads u to us
1) Log in to www.facebook.com
2) Search for The pixie's closet.
3) Click the ''Like'' button
4) Hopefully u guys make some orders.( No forcing)

Hmm...wat happened recently? Owh yeah,I pass my test today.and it's damn funny! First i forgotten how to start the engine and the car keep ''sei for'' then all the peoples there laugh and laugh and laugh. But then i act cool lah..Mahu ''face'' mah...hahaha..Hmm...my friend Shirley is with me today.Those pegawai so ham sap loh...after parking test then the pegawai call shirley come and ask for Hp num..OMG! even her trainer touch her face and hand b4..then she scold scold scold...hahaha.So ham sap lah..mayb because shirley got a nice fair skin.Malays like fair skin geh ''ah moi'' haha..
On the road....I try to be nice with the pegawai.Then we chat and laugh..laugh until the traffic light turn from red to green and back to red.When i saw the situation.I quickly let go my handbrake and go but my car ''sei for'' jor..then i look into the pegawai and laugh like a sohai..and say.HOW AR? SAYA TAK NAK FAIL O! then he say..aiyar...ok lah..tu kita sedang chat..ini bagi awak pass! HAHAHA..Laugh sei me : D

I wanted to post this thing for a long time dy..but juz dun hv the time to do so. ''Girls,a curious sex,unlike boys'' (sry for the inappropriate words to use or the grammar mistake)
Why is girls so different from boys? I mean not physically but mentally.Why? Nature?Explain to me why?
They are way more mature then us.but somehow then are stubborn sometimes..Most of them always talk about LOVE.But wat do they know about love? when their relationships  got problems,they are the one who say boys tat dun und love or dunno how to love them even some bullshit. Hereby,i wanted to tell u tat  boys are the same.We are human too.We got feelings.We got LOVE.We will do the same thing like u girls for the one u love.Even more.Because we got something that u girls dun have.We dare to do anything for the one we love.Wait for them even they dont like us.Care for them.And CARE THEIR FEELINGS.Well some girls may managed to do so.but not all.Usually when couples break,the girl will say I'm your ''toy'' izit? dun wanna to play dy then throw it aside.Hey,we din think tat u r a toy.When u say this things,we hurts.wat means toy?If we think tat u r a toy.then we wont take care on u or watever couples do.Do u girls always care about our feelings? NO.Not always.Not to say how.U all sendiri think urself lah.

This post is just my opinion on love and girls.Dun take it so serious.Juz saying out my opinion.Not saying u all not good or critize u girls.If u feel tat u being critize or offense,I'm sorry.Pls forgive me.

Sry for all the grammar mistake and watever tat u think torture u..LOL.SORRY!



2 comments:

  1. wow, u have a great pegawai!! u r lucky~~

    hahaha, i like this post~~~
    i do hope boys are like how u said~
    ur right, we r such complicated species that sometimes i wish i was as simple as men.

    juz let u in on my opinion~:

    ya, we expect quite a lot from guys even if we think its not high expectations, and we do think about love and relations all the time~ dunno why~
    we need A LOT of love and commitment and when it comes to this kinda thing, we are kinda selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..somehow girl behave like tat..haha.

    ReplyDelete