Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Failure

Haiz..I should really use my holiday to go and study english or something else..instead of fb and sleep all the time..and now..U gotcha! U forgotten everything tat u learnt.Well,not everything but i feel that i'm not tat good anymore.I dare not say my english was superb or my vocab is great.but i dare to say it's up to an acceptable level of thing..And juz nw i've been playing a game called ''draw my thing'' in fb with amc girls and fucking Jun kia..dun let him see dou my post..pls..owh.of course the legendary ''sabrina fong'' and her bf..well,apparently i'm ok with the guessing..cause u gt plenty of time..and come to the drawing part..where u gt the question and u draw it.i got nervous. And the question they give i totally mess up with the meaning.Omg! Humiliation! Sohai! The question was Bracelet...and i draw braces! WTF! after the question i only realize.diu...no face jor..all of them put =.=! or BRACELETS!! and the two sam tet kia said noob!..Haiz....and the question come to ''make up'' U knw wat? i forgot wat it's mean and close the tab directly and bluff them i dc..oh my~ zhan zhoon..i mahu mati jor..hahahhaa..my dai poh no more jor..nw go find my yi lai  and sam lai loh...hahahaha.Tat's y i said to my parents..Tmr my spm wont gt a single A in it..Sry,i disappointed u..parents,teacher and even my tuition teacher..and myself..because i am i total failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment