Monday, January 31, 2011

I was thinking about U,thinking about ME..

Hmm..finally i'm updating my blog.I wanna update it for a long time dy..I got the ''heart'' to update it,but dunno y i keep forgetting to update it although i view my blog like everyday! Hees..First thing i would like to say is tat I scold the PR company staff..so i dunno i can get my pay anot..And i'm not going to say why i scold them,cause it's over..no point to say it out again.
So,as u all knw..i went to kl last week.Surprisingly I didn't find Qiao Hui like ''he'' does..hmm,weird huh? not kinda my style.Mayb i was busying outings with woon chun,luky and my sis?
Going out with woon chun and luky like we done it last sat? It was my first time to do so with u guys.Next,is with my sis friend..Wow,her friend sister only 19 years old but look younger than me..But the shocking part is that,she is way more matured than me..The way she behave,the way she talk..Hell u! It's awesome.They talk about economics....Issue that our world facing now...and i have no chances to talk cause i knw ntg..better shut up loh..later get humiliated by myself..but ''She'',only 19 years old,able to chat with them..I was like...wat the heck?! World economics wor..Share market leh...and she look younger than me..and i unable to speak a word..issh..

Let's skip this topic..recently i found a theory...My very own theory..''Looking at your own shadow is equal to looking at your past''
So,whn i looking at my own shadow,I saw U and Me..Well,perhaps tat time i'm thinking of u? Perhaps...

I meet you when I was 11 year's old,I'm still a kid.
We are stranger.
I have a crush on you.
I used to draw pictures on the table.
I always write your name down.And admire like a pervert.
After 1 year,we are still a stranger.
Mayb,i'm a stranger to you.
But you never a stranger to me.
I remember,you likes to play piano.
Perhaps not.
U were 11 year's old
but u able to release a ''sweet scent'' that doesn't belongs to u.
A ''sweet scent'' that shouldn't owned by you.
After UPSR,we got no chances to meet.
I thought tat's the end.
Everything happens for a reason.
I've forgotten how i manage to become ur friend.
I still dun have the courage to tell you how i feel.I dont have that kind of confidence.
High Club established.
We are closer than ever.
I so naive that thinks this is it.
This is my chance.
So I go for it.
And i failed.
Nevermind.
I continued.
I never quit on you.
This is because I LOVE U.
For the second time.I do it without any preparations.
Failed again.
Hmm...
Nevermind.I wont quit
So i go for the third time.
Things are getting better.I think.
But....
Failed.
U r the only one that make me feel like that.
Staying up late,writing this post,take care of you,protect you,missing u
I know,my actions is too over.
Sometimes like a pervert,a jerk.
I,first time clubbing that din enjoy myself.
But,i got a chance to take good care of u.
Tat's enough for me.
At least a good ending for 2010.
Tat day,U drunk.
U whisper to me.
Says something to me.
Secrets remains a secret.
I wont tell.
U put ur head on my shoulder.Holding my hands.
U thought i'm the one who u like.
(Wont be LEOW CHOON HUI.)
U gave me a hope.
A dream.
U told me that you got *****
I cried.
First time.
First time.I got quite a few ''first time'' with you.
First time,I take care someone that r not my family members.
First time,I cry for a girl.
First time,I needed friends to chat with me.To heal comfort my heart.
First time,I stalk others profile.
Hmm..
We sat together with others and chat about our future.
Studies.
We talking our future like we had a clue.
Rent a house together with others friends.
And i can go to u guys house to kacau u.
I'm damn happy about that.
But now.everything just........

Hopefully one day i will guffaws at my own shadow and says:Good job! but i think tat's impossible.I'm won't be able to have courage to tell you what you meant to me.My heart is totally broken now.I got no strength to withstand another attack anymore.Just that.......


No comments:

Post a Comment