Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh na na Oh China! (Part 1)

I only got 45 min to update my blog..haha.Because i'm gonna share my com with my sis since she didn't brought her laptop bck from Aussie..I gotta steal from her.Haha.
This trip was sponsor by Sunway Group. Thx to them being so ''generous'' to us! It was lousiest trip ever! First time to eat ''take away'' breakfast in hotel..Go by air asia..Wat also mahu money,hanya tahu duit duit duit!
Enough talking crap dy (LOL whole blog also writing crap wert.) Nw gonna talk the main thing dy.The trip.
First day we went to ShenZhen..stay in holiday villa hotel which actually own by Malaysian.Their logo is ''Let us manja u'' Fell warm whn i saw this sentences.haha.Ntg to do much thr.so i skip all those little details lah..

Second day.
大连..I thought the weather there only 10 smtg so i only wear  a t-shirt and jacket..once i step out the plane..only 3 words appear in my mind..Wat the Fuck! thn i rush bck into the plane and put on more clothes(didn't mention tat it was my sis jacket,so kinda girly)
星光广场(亚州最大的广场,建造于Russia统治大连时)
*Opps,i was ''scold'' by my bro tat write so details..haha.Reason for him to scold me was ''Who wanna knw ur daily life thing in Da lian o? Write wat u feel and wat u saw thn ok lah..Did u knw tat read ur things is so suffer??! Haha..so i'm gonna upload those photo and say wat I feel*
Satu busy posing,satu busy study the map.Cheh,tak photo also din call me!

老虎滩群雕-有六个老虎,5个大的,1个小的在后面,后面的后来加上去的,让他有个特点喔。。得空没事做,拿粪来做 :)

 Weird post.

First time my mom post with me and my bro.LOL.Ntg to do..sienz dou all crazy jor.

 Look at the back.We din pakat geh,but dunno y all turn back and look at the tiger.
 Blah Blah it's snowing!
 North or South?

 Hk(AMG suit Chau wing hin) 6.3cc...Crazy geh..Kl go ipoh half and hour less already arrive =.=
 Hk(The best director of the year?) 
 Emo,Whr r u girl? I miss u so badly.A day without u is like a year without rain :( I miss you.
 Family photo.Say Cheese!
 A.K.A 女人街
 Haha..Crocodile become clio coddle!
 Another photo
 Random.


 Ready? Go..and pk..haha..after ski for an hour.I curi go to advance skiers thr to ski..of course i go with my bro and 2 other friends lah..luckily v didn't pk..if not v sure kick out by the keeper..haha..lucky us..actually i almost got kick out..I was coming down the mountain..suddenly there's a big rock in front of me..so i brake..but i'm beginner.so i ''over'' brake jor..turn 360 degree and terbalik jor..so,i'm sking without seeing anything..my punggung is facing down the hill.I was petrified.Argh~~I shouted.and those ppl look at me..luckily i din pk whn i reach the ground.and someone said ''Nice skill ''..I was like,Huh? wat r u talking about?? But i also smile to them and act like a pro..hahahahaha..When v bck to bus,the tour guide said someone is sking terbalik and i say tat's me..He dun believe me..Thn i have to find my witnesses to talk to him! Haiz..


 Daddy and mummy


Tired..Candid shot.
 Candid
 Busy posing while my mum and sis busy shopping!


Yummy yum!

V captured 700+ photos but i cant upload it all.cause it's too many..Erm,those ppl in china simply no culture..I mean ''家教''..Fucking rude! Go toilet never flush one! Those shit stick in the bowl there..wat colour also got..Really,i'm not joking.Tat's the moment tat i realize i'm lucky tat i was born in malaysia..although v r chinese,but v behave in different ways..Tat's the moment i realize the importance of Dharma teaching(Karma)
Wat v behave or wat we do in last life,we will suffer in this life..

So behave and do more good deeds! Or u wanna become those chinese in China?They mayb have big influence in the world economics in  future..US have to respect them because their country is powerful,but the people in the country has no culture has no knowledge..Ppl respect them..Tat's the way others behave in front of them but those foreigners are saying bad things behind their backs..So, Wake up all the Chinese!V r living in the same world..dun be selfish!dun always think of money only..There are so many meaningful thing in the world for us to take notice of...Example:''Friendship''It is important in our life! Friendship coloured our life..So let us inspire our life with '' colours'' and do more good deeds for a better life and a better society! 

2 comments:

  1. agreed no.1!! they're really really very rude!!!
    i dun like the ppl there! all rude and unfriendly!!
    if the ppl there were nice i'd have nice memories there...

    agreed no2!! their toilet really very dirty...==
    i heard from sum1 say chinese ppl toilet very dirty de, in m'sia chinese restaurant also like that...

    mom said we m'sians most friendly one~~~^^
    proud~~~

    ReplyDelete