Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm back :)

Finally i'm free to update my blog.Few weeks din update my blog dy.Miss it already..Well,wat to say in my first post for 2011? Happy new year? I would prefer bon voyage or good luck loh..Because most of my friends are going to NS or kl...and working..So i think these words are useful for them..haha.
God damn  it,my stupid nokia c6 rosak again :(  The technician in nokia care also laugh..he said ''Wah,this phone again ar? cause they got my record..he say is quite geng..cause bought dy 4 months and sent bck to nokia factory for 5 or 6 times..Therefore,dun buy NOKIA smartphone!
Nokia C6

Before my 2010 end,i went to kl and become a part time shopaholic..Hahaha..Bought many things! I've captured photo on those item tat i already bought but i lost dy because of my stupid C6...So damn happy when i got to buy so many things..haha..Uni Glo form tokyo is awesome! Their style are more to the Japanese  teenager style..quite nice!

This is their store logo.
I've bought a jacket,high neck long sleeve shirt from there.Next stop i forgotten whr dy..haha.but i do remember wat i've bought.I bought  short pants from Seed, 2 same design but different colour geh polo T from brands outlet,2 t shirt and a long pants from Espirit! Wahahahaha, Damn happy!
After that,nothing really special happened..

31 DEC 2010
It's the last day of 2010.Everyone seems quite excited.For me,it's just a plain old day..except clubbing with my bro tat night..Haha.First time!
Ok, our original plan is all boys go to voodoo and hv some fun..But in the end,the ''Ladies'' joined us.so let's shake it together! haha
Before the party start,gastic pain! Ouch...thn JK and Jack ho acc me go to pasta house..

Pasta House! 

V ordered a steak pasta and jk ordered a weird thing call Cheese,Ham,Mushroom pasta..The name Suck lah..

Steak Pasta!

Ok,after our delicious meal,v move on to Voodoo!


Boom Boom Boom,almost all of us drunk..haha..except me,wei jie,jack ho,lovie,xiao tong and yi meng..Woots,v r so busy take care of u guys..haha.The funniest part and the hard part is to pull u guys out..boys still ok lah,once say balik all follow..girls ar..hahaha..dun wanna say jor..ltr i kill by them..hahaha

Well,this is how I end my 2010..how about ur's? 

No comments:

Post a Comment